We can bolster your company’s efforts by managing your exporting function; once your revenues justify bringing on full-time staff, we’ll help you recruit and onboard new hires.
Our personnel operate as fully integrated members of your team; depending on your set-up we can work off-site or on-site alongside you and your staff. Communication and task execution is seamless, your customers/distributors/agents need never know you are outsourcing your exporting function.
Day to day activities involved in the managing of your exporting function may include but not be limited to:
- Implementing your export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements of your business;
- Keeping you informed of legal and regulatory changes affecting the target market and ensuring this information is factored into your export strategy;
- Keeping you informed of emerging customer trends and developing sales strategies to meet their needs;
- Attending industry events, exhibitions and shows;
- Attending customer/distributor/agent meetings in the target market;
- Analysing new business potential and promotional opportunities;
- Safeguarding the customer experience of overseas customers and ensuring that your existing customer base is retained and well supported;
- Presenting export sales forecasts and updating you regularly on position changes;
- Negotiating distribution agreements and contracts;
- Managing, supporting, and training your distributor/agent network within the target market, including setting distributor objectives and conducting regular performance reviews;
- Working with you and/or your marketing team and/or local marketing agencies to develop sales propositions and marketing initiatives; ensuring that that such activities are carried out within budget;
- Quotation/proposal writing and/or review;
- Monitoring of sales orders and invoices;
- Liaising with you regarding product information and stock availability;
- Creation of all relevant export documentation and insurance;
- Liaison with parcel carriers/freight forwarders for quotations and transport arrangements.