We are incredibly passionate about international trade. Our driving force is optimising the success rate of UK Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) selling into foreign markets, and helping to raise the profile of UK products and services abroad.
With more than 20 years exporting experience, and as a small company ourselves we have first-hand experience of the many challenges SMEs face, but we also believe there is an opportunity for SMEs to play their size to their advantage. We are excellently placed to help fellow SMEs exploit their strengths and overcome their obstacles in international trade, and we are committed to providing the best advice and solutions to help them grow and increase their profitability overseas.
Our core expertise and experience resides in strategic market entry planning, business development, both direct and online sales, distribution management, regulation, and logistics; we have gained this experience whilst expanding the overseas operations of some high profile brands and smaller niche players over the past 20 years.
Why work with us?
Besides the fact that when people are asked about us they say we are quite good fun to work with, we are also:
- Team players: We work in partnership with you to support you and your teams, we pride ourselves on our excellent communication and proactive service;
- Ethical: We will always advise you on the best course of action for your business, even when it is not to spend with us;
- Committed: Our business grows through our clients’ recommendations, we are 100% committed to delivering high quality solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations and leave them compelled to recommend our services;
- Perfectionists: We have a ‘Can do’ attitude and strive for nothing less than customer service excellence in all of our engagements;
- Flexible: One-off project or retained resource; On-site or off-site; Outsourced or ‘blended team’ approach; we engage with our clients in ways that work best for them;
- Outcome-focused: We are all about delivering the best solution to our clients and firmly believe that budgetary constraints and cash flow should not be an inhibitor to achieving this. We will inject flexibility and creativity into our payment terms and devise payment plans that meet our mutual businesses’ needs and requirements.
The Export Department is a proud Ambassador of Swindon
Swindon is a great location with fantastic connectivity. Set on the M4, A419, A420 and the mainline railway between London, Wales and the South West, Swindon has exceptional transport links to London, Heathrow, the Midlands, and the South West – with Paddington just 55 minutes away (and getting closer via electrification). With a legacy of fast growth and boundless enthusiasm, it’s a great place in which to live, work, invest in and visit. The town has a highly skilled, hard-working and versatile workforce along with some of the lowest land prices and commercial rents in the South of England. Recently identified as one of five Fast Growth Cities, companies that are hungry for growth and success are thriving in Swindon. – Switch On To Swindon